Engcon’s Tiltrotators can be fitted to any excavator from 1.3 to 33 tons. They allow a bucket or a wide range of other attachments to rotate 360 degrees and tilt + or – 45 degrees. The Tiltrotator lets you change tools quickly and easily. As buckets and attachments can rotate 360 degrees and tilt 45 degrees, they can get into hard-to-reach places with greater ease. This means the machine will not need to reposition as much which will help to reduce track wear.
Twin Hitch System
The twin hitch system from engcon is the most versatile of the two, it comes with EC oil as standard which allows customers to adapt their current hydraulic attachments to fit the S coupler meaning you can change your attachments in only 15 seconds. The twin hitch also lets you remove the Tiltrotator with ease if they need to use a breaker or just dig using a bucket.
Benefits of a Tiltrotator
- Financial - An Engcon Tiltrotator saves you time, reduces fuel consumption and increases the precision of the manoeuvres you are making all of which will help you save money.
- Safety - The Tiltrotator dramatically reduces the need for manual work, giving you greater manoeuvrability and reduced space requirements.
- Flexibility - The Tiltrotator moves and rotates attachments with ease. With an Engcon Tiltrotator your machine can be fitted with many different tools which allow your machine to be used for more applications.
- Environmental - As you do not need to move the machine around a site as much there is less damage to the ground. As previously mentioned, fuel consumption will be reduced which in turn will ill benefit the environment.
- Comfort - With an engcon Tiltrotator you or your operator will experience increased comfort as you will not need to leave your cab as often.
Trained and Tested
Scot JCB Engineers have been trained in the installation, fitting & service of Engcon’s Tiltrotators. After each installation, every Tiltrotator is tested to ensure it is ready to get to work when you take delivery of your machine. Engcon Tiltrotators can be ordered when you place your new machine order or retrofitted to older machinery.
Want to get in touch or need more information? Contact us today!